Automated Marketing Solutions for Technology Firms
B2B Lead Generation: If It’s Not a Process, It’s a Problem.
Are you struggling to streamline your marketing efforts? Losing leads because marketing automation is too complex?
Don’t get bogged down by your systems—make them work for you. We can work with your existing system, or help you select an automation platform and get started on the right foot.
Perpetual LeadFlow™—A Proven Process That Gets Results
Perpetual LeadFlow is a service designed to methodically build and continuously improve your automated marketing processes. It is ideal for B2B software and advanced technology firms (because we talk “tech”), and can be delivered in a coaching or consulting model. Here's how Perpetual LeadFlow can help.
Before Perpetual LeadFlow:
- Marketing automation platforms are full of marketing wizardry—but you don’t know how to work the magic
- Your sales and marketing systems—and departments—aren’t speaking to one another
- You can't make a purchase decision because you're not sure which marketing automation software makes sense for your business
- You’re overwhelmed by all the features and functionality and your expensive marketing automation platform is a glorified email system
- It's impossible to get actionable insights from hacked together analytics tools and Excel reports
After Perpetual LeadFlow:
- We’re marketing wizards, with years of experience making something incredibly sophisticated seem simple
- Seamlessly integrate your sales CRM with your marketing automation to get a 360-degree view of performance
- Choose the right option for your small business or enterprise—we’re experts in SharpSpring and Pardot (and can execute brilliantly in others)
- Let us show you how to make the most of your marketing automation system’s capabilities so you can get results
- We’ll make it easy to see how your marketing is working for you, and where there’s room to improve
Get Qualified Leads Like Clockwork
You've got so much marketing spread across multiple channels, from onboarding emails to social media campaigns. But are they working together? Or just making extra work? Perpetual LeadFlow brings together lead generation, marketing automation, and Lean methodology to turn raw leads into paying customers. Here’s how.
Feeling stuck? After meeting with you to understand where you are today, where you want to be, and how you’re trying to get there, we’ll help pinpoint the problem and point you in the right direction. You’ll get helpful takeaways you can execute on immediately.
We'll devise your LeadFlow Blueprint: a clear and actionable plan that will easily double your inbound lead flow over the next year. Your LeadFlow Blueprint will build out your marketing strategy from attraction to conversion.
Once we’ve mapped out the end to end processes, we’ll help you implement your LeadFlow Blueprint. From establishing systems to ongoing optimization, we’ll make sure your tools support your process. Result? Big wins.
Don’t Settle When You Can Hire an Industry Specialist
Marketing automation software is a sophisticated piece of machinery. You need an expert to get all the gears turning together. From content to conversion, we'll help you build a well-oiled process that drives leads, sales, and growth.
John Somerton, Chief Marketing Technologist
John is the founder of John Somerton & Associates. He’s a trusted marketing advisor who’s overseen or directly worked on projects for advanced technology firms like Camouflage Software, zedIT Solutions, Irdeto / Cloakware and more. With a passion for innovation, John’s unique blend of engineering and marketing experience is the left brain/right brain combination your business needs.
John is an expert in SharpSpring and Pardot, and is experienced in several other marketing automation platforms.
What Others Are Saying…
John’s helped dozens of niche software firms
“What made this assignment difficult to analyze was the niche sector of our industry. When you combine the skills of an engineer with the art of marketing strategy, miracles will happen. Highly recommend his services.”Liiban A. Affi, P.E.
Helping you win through structured innovation
“John was the driving force and leader in developing a professional marketing department within Camouflage. Upon his arrival John immediately assessed the existing situation, developed a strategy to address limitations, convinced the rest of the management team of the need, and then commenced to methodically put all the pieces in place.”Kevin Duggan
President & CEO, Camouflage Software
Experience the Magic of Marketing Automation
Want to see a card trick? Click the button to pick a card and get a first-hand demonstration of the power of behavioural-based email communication—in real-time.
Pick a Card